132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Manager Integration Services
Manager Integration Services
Manages the interfaces and integration systems for NCHS including design and development of interfaces for the various systems. Interacts with the user community, developers, and technical departments to promote information sharing through "sources of truth," coordinate enterprise integration architecture, develop interface code, assist in the development of processes and procedures governing the use of integration, and provide integration systems operation management.
Job Specific Duties
- Coordinates the detailed analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of vendor supplied and in-house developed interfaces and integration systems.
- Designs and develops integrated systems test plans relevant to interface implementations.
- Establishes standards to ensure communication to the client regarding the status of problems, enhancements, and development projects occurs in a consistent manner and on a regular basis.
- Hires qualified staff. Directly evaluates immediate subordinates. Provides support and guidance in the development of staff. Positively influences subordinates' performance through orientation, monitoring, feedback, education, and counseling.
- Improves the implementation, design, and maintenance process by evaluating the adequacy of the tool sets and introducing new tools, techniques, and practices to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- In conjunction with the Director, creates an annual financial systems plan. Ensures preparation of the initial draft of the plan including budgeting and staffing requirements.
- Maintains a formal tracking process for projects for client and Information Technology staff and management.
- Manages installation, implementation, and the team responsible for maintaining all interfaces and integration systems. Supervises and directs the team’s work flow to provide effective and timely information systems services to clients.
- Develops interface design and code for clinical, administrative, and financial information systems.
- Provides assistance to the Director in the development of projected timetables for proposed projects .
- Researches, proposes, and implements innovative usage of cutting edge technology to advance the mission and goals of NCHS.
- Sets design, test, documentation, and implementation standards in accordance with HIPAA and other patient data management policies and ensures interfaces and integration systems adhere to them.
- In support of NCHS’s strategic initiatives, leaders must effectively manage the Performance Pillar Metrics on their Monthly Scorecard. Regular rounding is critical to gathering feedback and making effective decisions that will improve leader’s metrics on their Monthly Scorecard.
- Adhere to the Code of Business and Legal Conduct, the Ethics and Compliance Program and the no retaliation policies. Comply with all laws regulations and company policies governing the delivery of quality health care services.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, related major, or at least 5 years’ experience in integration management
- 3 years of supervisory experience of a team of 3 or more
- 7-10 years of experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of integration engines and interface code
- Experience setting policies, procedures, equipment standards, and documentation standards
- Experience with project management with solid understanding of milestones, deliverables, and resource scheduling
- Experience with service providers, negotiating contracts, and resolving service issues to minimize impact on NCHS staff
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex application systems problems relating to integration or interfaces and provide resolutions and recommendations.
- Ability to forge strong working partnerships within Information Technology, as well as, the business.
- Ability to work at an enterprise perspective.
- Ability to manage, monitor, and develop code in one or more of the following: Corepoint, Cerner OpenEngine, Cerner HUB, eLink, etc.
- Excellent verbal communications and customer-relations skills.
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions.
- Knowledge of data extraction from databases and other systems.
- Knowledge of HL7 and EDI or FHIR standards.
Primary Location :
ENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE-1000-921906
Job Status :Full Time
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*