132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Full Job Description
A post-graduate-level research position in Cutaneous Oncology and ImmunoOncology in which the researcher is responsible for assisting with research activities as well as conducting independent research projects when appropriate under limited supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is an MD seeking 1-2 years of research experience
- Would like to conduct independent research projects under limited supervision
- Records, compiles, and analyzes experimental data. Generates presentation-ready processed data (e.g., graphs and tables) under appropriate supervision.
- Learn research techniques that directly relate to the program’s scientific projects and goals
Credentials and Qualifications:
- MD, Doctor of Osteopathy or equivalent degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of research methodologies in applied research.
- Experience in initiating, conducting, evaluating and reporting of clinical/translational research studies is preferred.
Location: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute · Clinical Science Lab
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, variable
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities