Full Job Description
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Clinical Scheduling Logistics Coordinator position is responsible for maintaining schedules for the patients, providers, and departments. They must conduct face-to-face interviews, telephone interaction and electronic contact functions and must coordinate all aspects of patient care. The Coordinator must maintain accurate schedule and visit information to support patient satisfaction as well as accurate schedule and tracking functions.
- Interview patients to ascertain their needs for all interactions with providers, diagnostic departments, treatment modalities and ancillary services.
- Coordinate physician appointment orders with patient requests to build a schedule for each patient that incorporates all pertinent information.
- Enter data in to electronic medical record and manipulate data to coordinate both patient and provider schedules in multiple computer systems.
- Notify patients and providers of impending schedules, changes in schedules and pertinent preparation for tests and exams through face-to-face, telephone and electronic means.
- Maintain, manipulate & coordinate physician schedules to incorporate time constraints, patient types and desired statistical outcomes.
- Perform additional duties as assigned to assist in the continued operations of the department and the enterprise and for the continued satisfaction of patients, their families, caregivers and fellow stakeholders.
Experience: 3-5 years of professional experience in multifaceted online computer applications
Education: High School Diploma or GED
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*