132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Environmental Specialist I
Environmental Specialist I
Full Job Description
Who we are:
La Rabida Children’s Hospital is the only hospital of its kind in Chicago. As an acute care specialty hospital, we focus on treating those with complex medical conditions, chronic illnesses, developmental disabilities, abuse and trauma. La Rabida is a place unlike any other. We understand the needs of families with children battling the most serious or complicated of conditions. With teams of the best healthcare providers in Chicago, we give continuous, comprehensive care, education and support, helping families face their unique obstacles head on.
La Rabida offers rewarding job opportunities across a wide array of clinical, administrative and support service functions. If you’re ready to work for an organization where caring is a way of life, you’ve come to the right place. Oh, and the lakefront views are spectacular too!
Full-time Position (Rotating Shift )
- Clean fixtures, sinks, toilets and tubs.
- Empty and clean west s; replace liners.
- High dust; vents, clicks tops of doors, door frames, make beds with clean linen.
- Upload linen data into the hospital laundry computer.
- Clean in-house linen.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) preferred.
- Two or three years experience in health care environmental services work preferred.
- Required to read, write and speak English.
Conditions of Employment Required to demonstrate full vaccination status for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) with a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized or FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine; OR Qualify for a reasonable accommodation for an exemption from vaccine requirements based on a medical disability or because of a sincerely held religious belief. Additional information and instructions regarding how to request a reasonable accommodation will be provided on request at the time of selection.
What you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Plan - plan for your future and life after La Rabida with our customized 403b plan with generous matching
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) - we make sure employees have the time they need to recharge and be the best versions of themselves!
- Tuition Reimbursement - looking to continue your education toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
La Rabida Children’s Hospital is very proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities