132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Recruitment Specialist (full-time)
Recruitment Specialist (full-time)
Full Job Description
Overview of Coaching4Change, 501(c)(3):
Coaching4Change (C4C) mobilizes college students to serve low-income K-12 school districts, expands pathways for student success and builds a pipeline of future educators. We do this by recruiting, training, and placing local, talented, and diverse college students to support school improvement initiatives aimed
at increasing student engagement and improving school culture and climate. Additionally, over 60% of our college students identify as people of color, because we know representation in schools matters. Professional educators supervise and coach the college students, creating a near-peer mentoring model that promotes growth opportunities for participants.
We are looking for a driven Recruitment Specialist to join our growing team! The Recruitment Specialist will lead the recruitment process in order to meet our strategic goal of hiring and placing 1000 college mentors in 50 schools in 3 years.
What You’ll Be Doing:
With your knowledge and enthusiasm, you will research, develop and implement effective year-round recruitment strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified college mentors. You will also manage a cohort of college student interns serving as campus ambassadors.
- Source candidates through a variety of means including, but not limited to: campus/virtual events, classroom presentations, information sessions, and general marketing.
- Supervise Campus Ambassador college interns: hire, train, and manage.
- Foster relationships with new and existing stakeholders at universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks.
- Liaise with campus departments to identify candidates including: careers/internships, work-study, community/civic engagement, residence life, department heads/professors, and student organizations.
- Network with both active and passive candidates to provide information and the benefits of working with C4C.
- Maintain college mentor postings on university-hosted and public job boards/websites.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials (presentations/flyers) and social media recruitment campaigns.
- Manage administrative tasks, update internal databases, compile recruitment/event reports, and execute event logistics.
- Analyze progress and results, identify best practices, and develop recommendations for C4C’s recruitment strategy.
- Assist with other department-specific projects, as needed.
Who You Are:
If you're a people-person who can start a conversation with anyone, this job is for you. You will be stepping into a newly created role with leadership growth opportunities as the team expands.
➔ Relationship-driven: You bring empathy, openness, responsiveness, encouragement, approachability, and understanding of diverse perspectives
➔ Self-starter: You take initiative, are resourceful in solving problems, maximizing resources and are comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-evolving environment
➔ Team-player: You’re a collaborator, ready to roll-up your sleeves and take on a tasks outside your scope of work to help others get the job done in a cooperative manner
➔ Process-oriented: You have an interest in building and maintaining organizational systems and using data/learning to improve practices and ways of working (with staff and our communities)
➔ Coalition-builder: You are comfortable and skilled at communicating with diverse audiences and demonstrate cultural competencies with a variety of stakeholders
C4C Values & Benefits:
Weare Impact Driven. We Think Flexibly. We Value Differences. We Embrace Change.
➔ The ability to do your job in a supportive and flexible environment
➔ A place where you can be creative, introduce ideas, and truly own your work
➔ Make genuine connections with the team, our college students and our school partners ➔ Know that you’re making a real impact in the lives of students who need it most
➔ Flexible working policy
➔ Flex paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal time
➔ Health insurance
➔ Professional development opportunities
➔ Off-site team community building time
➔ $45,000-$55,000 annual salary
➔ Full-time, hybrid position with flexible working hours
➔ Relocation to & travel within Massachusetts required
Please upload your resume and a thoughtful cover letter: C4C Recruitment Specialist Application, https://forms.monday.com/forms/38602ee574bb0e5c2e91a3c71b0d2cb2?r=use1
C4C strives to create a work culture that fosters a sense of community, values work-life balance, and is inclusive and equitable. We recognize that people are more than what’s on their resume and strongly encourage those of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Coaching4Change, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. C4C makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Candidate must live (or be willing to relocate) to Massachusetts.
- Please apply through link on https://forms.monday.com/forms/38602ee574bb0e5c2e91a3c71b0d2cb2?r=use1
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Taunton, MA 02780
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*