132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Executive Director Nonprofit
Executive Director Nonprofit
Full Job Description
The Residential Providers Association of Minnesota (RPAMN) is a grassroots non-profit (501c6) association for residential customized/assisted living providers in Minnesota. RPAMN is dedicated to informing, educating, and advocating for residential providers serving individuals in the mental health, disability, and elderly communities.
RPAMN is seeking an Executive Director to provide leadership and overall management across the organization. This position provides competitive pay, a flexible schedule, and the opportunity to lead a grassroots organization with a noble mission. This executive director is expected to manage a variety of responsibilities including board and committee management, financial and strategic planning, office and administrative management,member engagement, program implementation, and contributing to the growth and success of the association.
Overview of the Role
- Provide overall management, leadership, and administration across the organization, including work with the Board of Directors and various committees as needed
- Ensure awareness around legislative changes
- Provide fiscal oversight and financial management for the organization to ensure viability, sustainability, and growth.
- Ensure compliance with Minnesota law for nonprofits/ compliance with Bylaws of the organization.
- Implement new programs and manage memberships
- Identify opportunities to provide new services and grow/improve existing programs in the community.
- Support and sustain existing strategic partnerships with community members and stakeholders
Examples of Responsibilities
- Work with the executive committee to produce meeting agendas and identify the needs of the membership, programs, and organization
- Communicates with members directly
- Assists with political organizing
- Marketing/Communications for meetings, programs, and events
- Provide regular financial reports and budgets to the financial committee
- Identifies funding and grant opportunities for the association
- Manage and monitor income and expenditures to adequately provide for programs and overhead costs.
- Provide leadership on new strategic planning initiatives.
- Ensure maintenance of central files and records
- Facilitate membership communications and member participation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of Office/Administrative experience
- Experience and confidence with technology including GoogleSuites, Microsoft, MailChimp, and Zoom
- Flexibility/patience in working with people
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with member management software and/or basic wix website maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience with nonprofit organizations and/or membership organizations
- Knowledge of disability services in Minnesota or other states
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $29.00 - $37.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Minneapolis, MN 55417
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*