132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Program Assistant - PT
Program Assistant - PT
Full Job Description
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
- Safe and Sick Leave
CCEW is an equal opportunity employer. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, promoted, compensated and, if necessary, disciplined or terminated without regard to sex, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, religious affiliation, marital status, military veteran status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
This position is responsible to assist in the active implementation group projects and management of transit needs of Volunteer Chore Services program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Process client intakes and requests for officially allowed chore services focusing on group projects or transportation.
- Register qualified clients and volunteers in order to coordinate appropriate matches.
- Maintain an accurate, up-to-date record keeping system and provide statistical and activities reports as requested by the Area Program Manager and contract reporting requirements.
- Schedule group projects with appropriate matches and client trips with volunteer drivers.
- Reconcile billing in accordance with contract requirements.
- Maintain and submit required records and reports to the Area Program Manager and the Senior Services Director for program monitoring and fiscal auditing.
- Assist in development and maintenance of volunteer driver training program.
- Assist in publicizing, promoting and engaging in public speaking about the program.
- Uses appropriate administrative, fiscal, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of CCEW client protected health information (PHI), per regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- Will regularly utilize all forms of communication (email, text, phone, etc.) and database practices necessary for this position and as directed by supervisor.
- As a mandated reporter, follows all procedures outlined in agency policies and procedures to report to the proper agency when there is suspicion and/or confirmation that a child or adult has been a victim of abuse or neglect.
- Adheres to the tenets of Catholic Social Teaching and Catholic Doctrine.
- Perform as a team member to assure that productivity outcome measures are achieved.
- Perform related functions necessary to support the mission and core values of Catholic Charities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have an Associate's Degree in in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiarity with geographical area, volunteerism, senior and disabled population. Demonstrated ability to work successfully with community and church affiliated volunteers.
Certificates/Licenses: To perform this job successfully, an individual must: have a valid Driver's License and ability to drive for work use. Must successfully pass background check as applicable to position.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, hear/listen, talk
- Frequently lift up to 20 pounds, pull/push, carry, grasp, reach
- Occasionally crawl, stoop, kneel
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lense, ability to focus
- Must be willing and able to drive within assigned geographical area
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time; ability to complete research projects with resourcefulness and persistence; ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; ability to use intuition and experience to complement existing data.
- Attendance: ability to consistently arrive and be able to work as scheduled.
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of: Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software, Internet software
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations. Awareness of and sensitivity to the service population's culture and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one's work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work.
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Supervisory Skills: this job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Workplace Environmental Conditions
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee will be:
- Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent sounds at quiet to moderate levels of sound dependent upon daily activities.
- Exposure to Trauma: Employees of Catholic Charities Eastern Washington provide direct services to vulnerable community members including those who have behavioral health challenges and those who have been exposed to trauma.
- Heat: subject to high temperatures
- Cold: exposed to low temperatures
- Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities