132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Full Job Description
We are a multi state nonprofit organization that serves seniors, caregivers and disabled populations. Community based in over 5 states. Seeking a grant writer who can grow and build with the organization.
- Need a grant writer that can study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs and financial needs of the nonprofit organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements for the organization.
- Submit proposals and letters for intent for RFP.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*