132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
Full Job Description
Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of effective, positive, progressive employee relation's program initiatives, and activities. Develops and implements retention programs and collaborates with Leaders to develop effective internal retention strategies to address workforce morale issues to ensure employee satisfaction.
Job Specific Duties
- Proactively consults leaders as an HR business and staffing SME to support the leaders’ efforts in aligning and driving operational excellence to system level goals.
- Provides effective consultation advice, coaching, and counseling to all leaders and employees with regards to workplace concerns and TM&E policy, procedures, and employment laws and practices in an effort to amicably resolve employment related matters.
- Consultant to client groups providing support to them as they create a positive work experience for employees that drives satisfaction and engagement.
- Effectively conducts internal investigations and facilitates resolution of internal and external complaints involving employment-related discrimination charges, unlawful harassment claims and/or retaliation, formal and informal grievances, conflict resolution, workers compensation and unemployment compensation claims, and other workplace disputes. While proactively and effective tracking, trending, and identifying areas for improvement initiatives. Implement any improvement initiatives.
- Partners with leaders to assess talent pool within their groups and collaborates with leaders to identify specific recruitment needs and convey the needs to the Recruiters.
- Partners in the planning, development, and implementation of recruitment and staffing strategies; assists with job fairs and recruitment events.
- Works with Sr Manager to monitor and analyze employee turnover to identify retention issues. Collects feedback from terminating employees and reports results of termination to Managers. Makes recommendations to improve employee satisfaction and retention issues and employee development and career growth opportunities.
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers and co-workers by demonstrating excellent communication in responses that enhance the customer's perception of Talent Management team; responds in an acceptable time frame.
- Takes an active role in the recruitment efforts for Leadership level positions and other key positions as needed for assigned areas. Mediates quality of hire prior to submission of candidate to a customer for other openings.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Human Resources or related field
- 4-7 years Experience in a manager level position in a generalist role including recruitment, retention, employee relations, and organizational development servicing 800+ customer base
- Traveling throughout South Florida areas to visit NCHS facilities
- Intermediate experience with MS Package to include Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Certificate in SHRM's PHR/SPHR or SHRM - CP preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Keep current with industry and professional trends and developments in HR Management practices.
- Ability to exercise sound discretionary judgment and decision-making skills in resolving complex and sensitive employee relations matters
- Ability to successfully utilize negotiation, facilitation, mediation, and intermediary skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required in order to build strong working relationships with leaders.
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to conduct and lead presentations and public speaking.
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-NCHS Corporate Headquarters
Department : HR & TALENT ACQUISITION-1000-952900
Job Status : Full Time
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities