132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Full Job Description
Pay Range: $70,700.00-$109,500.00 Company Overview:
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Grants Manager to join our Grants and Contracts team, a unit of the Office of Research and Project Administration. We handle the pre-award administration of research grants and contracts funded by federal, state, and private agencies. We are looking for a proactive professional that is responsible for providing customer focused support to investigators. You will serve as the principal administrative resource and contact between investigators, external agencies and MSK.
- This role is remote with the potential of coming on-site one to two times a year!
- Act as pre-award information consultant for researchers.
- Provide analysis of sponsor guidelines, develop and review budgets for all grant applications, review of agency application forms and administrative documents and timely submission of proposals to sponsor agencies
- Ensure institutional compliance with federal, state, agency and other applicable governing regulations, policies and procedures concerning sponsored and non-sponsored research
- Self-motivated, willing to take action, individual, with demonstrated ability to establish relationships, prioritize and multi-task on parallel projects
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with goals
- A communicator that can easily get along with a diverse group of individuals
- Able to operate optimally in an environment notable for sophisticated information, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious.
- Someone confident and able to understand the needs of stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field, ideally in an administration environment performing duties similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Research Administrator license preferred.
- Ability to develop and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Experience reading and interpreting funding opportunity announcements.
- Proven knowledge of pre-award grant submission process is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of NIH application, policy regulations and web-based submission software (e.g. Huron, Cayuse) preferred. #LI-POST
Are you ready to learn more about our Benefits?
Please click to learn more about MSK’s compensation philosophy.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities