132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Community Research and Operations Associate
Community Research and Operations Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Full Job Description
About the Opportunity
The Clinton Foundation is seeking an associate for the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) which brings together leaders from the public sector, private sector, and civil society to drive action and create partnerships to improve lives. To do this, CGI hosts both large-scale conferences (1,500+ attendees) and targeted community events to spotlight and bring together the people, issues and solutions making a difference in communities around the world. Separating CGI from other conveners, year-round, CGI supports partners in our community to develop Commitments to Action – new, specific, and measurable projects that help address a specific challenge.
This position provides year-round research and operations support to the Climate Resilience, Health Equity, and Inclusive Economic Recovery & Growth pillars. The Community Associate will support day-to-day activities including research and analysis, community stakeholder mapping and list-building, data management, and schedule management.
The Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) convenes global and emerging leaders to create and implement solutions to the world's most pressing challenges. CGI works with partners to drive action through its unique model. Rather than directly implementing projects, CGI facilitates action by helping members connect, collaborate, and develop Commitments to Action — new, specific, and measurable plans that address global challenges. Learn more here.
In this role you will work on:
- Manage community team calendars and provide scheduling support for meetings – small and large, including invitations, coordinating schedules, and working with the events team on invitations, rsvp and information management.
- Organize and coordinate community stakeholder mapping and list building – support the community teams to identify and communicate with key stakeholders including outreach, invitations, and engagement. Manage list building through Foundation's Blackbaud customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Research and organize – Support the community teams to research specific topics and organizations, manage documentation from partners, support creation of briefing documents, and work with community team leads on targeted projects.
- Manage data that each community team requires - keep clean, organized data about its community, partnerships, commitments, and impact.
- Assist "special project" duties as assigned in the lead up to CGI September meeting.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of professional experience required.
- At least 3 years operating in a similar role at a similar sized organization preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and relationship management tools, such as CRM, strongly preferred.
- Experience or strong interest in one of the following pillar topics and understanding of the historic and current landscape: Climate, Health, and Inclusive Economy preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $46 - 50K annually, depending on the experience you bring. This range is based on NYC market rates and may be adjusted if you will be working remotely. We look forward to discussing our compensation pricing strategy, and your expectations, throughout the interview process. Please also note, the Clinton Foundation prides itself on offering a generous benefits package at little to no cost to employees - take a look at our benefits page, so you can get a full picture of our total rewards offerings.
About the Clinton Foundation
Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, that premise has energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow. The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
The Clinton Foundation is committed to public health and to the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, visitors, and volunteers. As such, we have adopted a policy requiring all employees whose positions require them to be on site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or to meet the legal guidelines for an exemption.
Learn more at http://www.clintonfoundation.org, on Facebook at Facebook.com/ClintonFoundation and on Twitter @ClintonFdn.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities