132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Annual Gifts Coordinator
Annual Gifts Coordinator
Full Job Description
The Peel Compton Foundation is seeking a Annual Gifts Coordinator to join our team of dynamic individuals!
The Peel Compton Foundation is a premiere and growing nonprofit organization, located in Bentonville, AR seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join the team as the Annual Gift Coordinator. The Peel Compton Foundation owns and operates the Peel Museum & Botanical Garden, Compton Gardens & Arboretum, Coler Mountain Bike Preserve, and Osage Park. The uniting mission for these diverse properties is to connect the community through nature, education, recreation, and preservation. The Peel Compton Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The Annual Gift Coordinator will assist the Director of Development by pursuing funding from a variety of sources, participating in fundraising drives, and preparing funding proposals.
- Lead on soliciting and securing sponsorships for special events and programming
- Lead on spring and fall fundraising campaigns
- Under the supervision of the Director of Development, develops and maintains financial objectives and policies for the foundation.
- Plans and conducts face-to-face visits to cultivate annual gifts.
- Prepares applications and fundraising proposals under the Director of Development’s supervision; jointly presents proposals with the Director of Development.
- Assists the Director of Development, board of directors, volunteer fundraisers, and other stakeholders with public fundraising drives.
- Collaborates with the Director of Development and departmental supervisors to prepare annual budgets and projections.
• Research previous fundraising efforts for efficiency. • Develops targeted reporting and tracking for assigned segment.
- Modifies applications to conform to funding requirements when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent analytical abilities that can be applied in aligning the organization’s objectives with available funding opportunities. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years of fundraising experience and nonprofit sector experience highly preferred.
Physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. If requested, reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, use of hands and arms; speak; hear; stoop; kneel and crouch. The associate’s duties are performed in fluctuating weather conditions and is performed 40% in the field and 60% in an administrative office setting.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. The Peel Compton Foundation reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
The Peel Compton Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
This is a full-time position with a complete benefits package and growth opportunities.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities