132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Restore Online Store Associate
Reports to ReStore Manager
Must answer all screener questions and include a resume to be considered for the position.
Schedule rotation is: Full Time
Regular Schedule is Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Individual Health insurance, dental, vision. PTO days, 7 paid holidays and IRA available after 90 days
Possible pay increases at 90 days, mid year and end of year based on job performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, monitor, write and update product content contained on e-Commerce websites/portals
- Work with ReStore Manager and other relevant staff and/or board member to provide updated content to be shared across e-Commerce platforms
- Cultivate standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
Drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platform (Online store template; Amazon; E-bay)
- Provide insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Ensure good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Work closely with ReStore Manager and assigned staff to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ensure that daily tasks are completed by either completing yourself and/or assigning tasks to staff and/or volunteers
- Facilitate the logical and attractive display of merchandise and in-store marketing of our online store
- Follow and update (as needed) ReStore safety standards
- Help maintain organization and cleanliness in assigned workspace
- Other duties as assigned by ReStore Manager
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured by HFH. No CDL is required.
- Certification for forklift operation (training provided, if necessary)
- CPR, AED and First Aid certification required (training provided, if necessary)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred. A minimum of 3 years of work
experience or equivalent education and experience
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND/OR ABILITIES
- Have at least 2-years proven experience managing and maintaining an online store and other sales platforms (E-Commerce, Amazon, E-bay)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess a strong knowledge of the eCommerce platforms including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices, and industry trends.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, lead groups and develop people
- Must pass background check including criminal records and sex offender registry prior to offer of employment.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, and other Habitat for Humanity of Findlay/Hancock County staff.
- Must have commitment to the Habitat mission and uphold its values and ethics.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations must be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is a physically demanding, involving regular lifting, pushing and moving of objects that could weigh up to 50 pounds. The job also requires a moderate amount of time standing, walking, bending, climbing and stretching; and the regular repetitive use of arms, hands, pushing, pulling and manipulating objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This job is accomplished primarily indoors, protected from weather elements, normally in climate-controlled indoor conditions.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Habitat for Humanity ReStore: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. Learn more about us at https://habitatfindlay.org/restore/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities