132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Major Gifts Officer
Major Gifts Officer
Full Job Description
The National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) is a dynamic and growing non-profit organization dedicated to research, advocacy, and patient and medical education. We work together towards a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and support those impacted by psoriatic disease. The NPF is seeking an experienced individual as our Major Gifts Officer.
The Major Gifts Officer works alongside a team of mission driven professionals whose primary responsibilities include individual, planned, and foundation fundraising supporting those living with psoriatic disease in communities across the country.
- In collaboration with development staff, oversee prospecting and donor research for individuals and identify prospective major donors.
- Strategize with the VP for Advancement and other fundraising team members to implement cultivation techniques to inspire prospective supporters to become major donors and grow the number of new major donor prospects qualified.
- The Major Gifts Officer will successfully steward a portfolio of 75-100 donors, including developing and implementing individual engagement plans for all. Will leverage VP of Advancement, Executive Team members, and high impact volunteer leaders in these efforts.
- Support with the strategic planning and implementation of the major gifts initiative to help NPF reach its revenue goal of $5m a year.
- Assist with implementation of communication strategies for donors and Legacy Society members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful experience in donor development work including moves management and direct major gifts fundraising
- Proven track record of successfully soliciting and closing gifts
- Expertise with Raiser’s Edge and Wealth Engine preferred
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellence in collaboration and ability to build long-term relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently
Competitive salary with excellent benefits. Ability to work from your home office. Must live on the East Coast, preferably in DC or New York.
Please forward a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume to: Human Resources, National Psoriasis Foundation, Link: https://www.psoriasis.org/about-us/jobs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*