132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Family Outreach Worker
Family Outreach Worker
Full Job Description
For over 84 years, Easterseals New Hampshire has been helping people of all ages and abilities through our 11 programs. Our work empowers individuals to improve their health and well-being, achieve greater independence, recover from substance use, develop life skills, access education, secure housing, find family, and connect with their communities. In everything we do, we strive to lead the way to a lifetime of full equity, inclusion, and access.
We are searching for a Family Outreach Worker to join our team! As a Family Outreach Worker you will provide case management services to the youth who reside in our residential program along with their families, or to youth and families who reside in the greater Manchester area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or a related field (Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Education) and two years of experience working with youth and families.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- You will work with social services to provide a wide range of family centered practices, including work in the community.
- You will assess the family's community resources and assist the youth and family in identifying strategies to support the youth and family.
- You will work with the residential and clinical team to support our clients and help them work to achieve their treatment goals.
- You will ensure all medical appointments are up to date.
- You will be responsible for all communication with families and collaterals.
- You will keep compliant with documentation including authorizations and reporting.
Compensation: $45,000 salary
Hours: Monday - Friday including some nights, weekends and on call hours.
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time, eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day!
- 10 Paid Holidays, as well as a Floating Holiday of your choice
- 403 (b) Employer Match – up to a maximum of 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment
- Federal student loan forgiveness eligibility and student loan repayment for qualifying positions
- Employee Discounts
- On-site child care center at a discount for employees. Available at Auburn Street and S. Main Street in Manchester
- Wellness Programs: Health coaching, on-site and remote nutritional counseling services, remote and on-site fitness classes, reimbursement programs for eight loss & tobacco cessation
We are proud to be a recovery-friendly workplace and a NH Veteran-Friendly Business.
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- youth and family: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*