132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Full Job Description
The Regional Director is responsible for the overall function and health of their respective region. This position works with the Developmental Disabilities Administration and other organizations in support of developmentally disabled adults. Responsible for supervising and supporting the Program Managers, Case Manager and Financial Specialist of their region in the day-to-day function of their positions and daily operations of the program. In coordination with the Senior Director and Human Resources Director, the Regional Director is responsible for the personnel functions of all Disability Services employees in their assigned county.
- Responsible for the overall operations of their assigned region
- Supervises and provides leadership to Program Managers, Case Manager and Financial Specialist
- Coordinates and communicates with clients and guardians regarding program issues
- Participates on Quality Assurance Team
- Maintains performance evaluations for Program Managers and Case Manager
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Operations to assure all state required documents are handled in a timely fashion
- Communicates regularly with DDA, clients, parents, and guardians and provides feedback to key Disability Services personnel
- Initially meets with new client referrals and their families. Assesses the client for suitable placement in the program. Arranges for tours of the program for parents and potential new clients
- Becomes familiar and knowledgeable with VOA/DS policies and procedures, DDA/WAC regulations, and DSHS mandatory reporting requirements
- Manages usage of contracted state hours for all sites in their assigned region
- Attends DDA provider meetings and all rate setting meetings
- Maintains an audit-ready status in their assigned county in conjunction with the Quality Assurance team
- Obtains all agency trainings and able to meet the DDA qualifications for working alone with clients on site
- Assists with finding shift coverage, including working on site, depending on the needs of the program
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Responsible for oversight of employee discipline and training within assigned county
- Participates in the hiring process of all new employees
- Provides oversight to the completion of all client support plans and participates in the creation of new plans and client protocols as needed
- BA in a related area plus 3-5 years management level experience working with developmentally disabled adults; may use an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires a high level of professionalism with strong administrative skills.
- Must be organized and able to work independently as well as have experience in supervision.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in all MS Office applications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Accepts responsibility for one’s own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge, and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
- Must be able to pass required background check.
Benefits: Competitive pay; Paid medical, vision and dental insurance; 403(B) plan matching; Paid sick, holiday, and vacation time; Paid travel time between clients; Mileage reimbursement; free training and Flexible schedules.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*