132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Manager, Individual Giving
Manager, Individual Giving
Full Job Description
XPRIZE is a global future-positive movement of 1M people and rising. As a 501(c)3, XPRIZE delivers truly radical breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity and solves some of the world’s greatest challenges. Active competitions include the $100M XPRIZE Carbon Removal, the $22M Wildfires XPRIZE, the $15M XPRIZE Feed the Next Billion, the $10M ANA Avatar XPRIZE, the $10M XPRIZE Rainforest and the $5M XPRIZE Rapid Reskilling. Join XPRIZE to help create a better future for everyone, everywhere. We operate across 7 incredible domains, including:
- Climate & Energy
- Biodiversity & Conservation
- Food, Water & Waste
- Quantum & Deep Tech
- Space & Exploration
- Learning, Innovation & Society
XPRIZE is seeking an experienced professional Manager for Individual Giving who will act as operations support and also manager stewardship for a portfolio of existing donors for the Individual Giving Team. In this role, the Manager will manage functional aspects of fundraising operations and reporting including managing donor-related data, fundraising events, donor communication, and financial reporting. Reporting to the Vice President of Individual Giving and working with the full Individual Giving team, the Manager will prepare and validate reports, manage metrics/indicators of progress, and drive the team to ensure operational compliance. The Manager will create new reporting for donors regarding their gifts through newsletters and other prepared, professional updates. They will also manage stewardship for their pipeline of existing donors.
- Work with the broader XPRIZE team to plan, coordinate and manage donor events, both virtual and in-person.
- Manage fundraising reporting, regularly maintaining accurate data, updating corporate contact data and donor detail information, and monitoring projections and audits for accuracy and compliance.
- Manage sales operations, drawing on vast experiences and various methods/ configurations for reporting and strategy planning.
- Generate frequent fundraising status reports including fundraising dashboards, sponsorship, and initiative tracking, leading indicator metrics, over/under reports, etc.
- Collaborate with other parts of the XPRIZE organization.
- Leads stewarding an existing pipeline of current donors to ensure donor retention and renewals.
- Ensures positive and purposeful donor relations and stewardship.
- Works with existing major gift donors to get referrals to grow our Giving Circles for outreach by our fundraisers.
- Coordinate individual giving-related events and meetings with the XPRIZE Board of Directors.
- 5 or more years of experience in sales operations or fundraising operations preferred.
- Skilled in managing CRMs (especially Salesforce) and data for sales or non-profit organizations.
- Leadership experience in managing staff for projects and campaigns.
- Demonstrated success in event planning, coordination, and management.
- Experience in stewarding donors to renew and retain their level of 5-6 figure annual support.
- Experience in reviewing and reporting data; knowledge of multiple systems (Salesforce preferred).
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, strategic planning, research, and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as well as occasional travel.
Competencies required for this role:
- Action Oriented
- Manages Ambiguity
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Tech Savvy
- Directs Work
- Builds Networks
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Being Resilient
- Drives Results
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Instills Trust
The XPRIZE FOUNDATION is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Please note: Though submitting a resume to the XPRIZE FOUNDATION implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Talent Acquisitions representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checks
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*