132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Full Job Description
What this position is all about:
Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation is entering a whole new chapter, with exciting growth plans in the works. To help bring those plans to life, we are looking someone who is highly motivated, passionate about children and families, skilled in social media and content development, and interested in supporting our Foundation with a number of critical tasks. This person will work closely with our communications, fundraising, and culture teams to create and support a robust marketing plan, coordinate collateral updates and inventory, and assist with day-to-day communications and administrative tasks.
Who we are:
Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation is a nonprofit organization that’s all about kids and families. Through our work with both families and medical providers, we provide much-needed relief and comfort for sick children and infants. Whether it’s a newborn in need of donor human milk to thrive, a child with a serious illness looking for the companionship of a furry friend, or a family who needs to buy gas to visit their child in the hospital, we are there for them when and how they need it most.
Marketing & Communications Support (50%):
Generate content for our website, social media channels, blog, and emails, in line with the content calendar established with the Assistant Director of Communications.
Manage our social media presence, including:
- Creating content in line with our overall branding and strategic marketing goals.
- Responding to messages and comments in a timely manner.
- Coordinating ads, contests, and campaigns
- Following partner organizations and engaging them in posts.
- Collaborating with other departments to generate and implement content ideas.
Manage inventory of marketing collateral, ensuring appropriate stock is maintained and reordering as necessary.
- Obtain price estimates on new collateral and ensure alignment with budget.
Track key marketing metrics and report on progress
- Track and measure the level of engagement on our website within the network over time.
- Providing regular reports on reach, engagement, follows, and conversions through social channels.
- Provide quarterly and annual reports on key performance indicators, along with recommendations for adjustments/improvements
Respond to requests from internal and external constituents for logos, messaging, file updates, formatting assistance, etc.
Build strong rapport with staff members so you can collaborate on ideas.
Attend regular check-ins with the communications team and creating content based on current priorities.
Attend trainings and webinars related to digital marketing strategy, staying up to date on the latest trends and tools.
Fundraising Support (30%)
Coordinate with our programs team to obtain impact reports and other data for use in grant applications and reports.
Coordinate donor stewardship projects, including donor thank you letters and gift entry.
Provide donation reports to our finance team and aid in donation reconciliation.
Contribute to writing, design, and production of printed and digital fundraising materials, in collaboration with communications and development teams.
Support current and prospective donor research.
Assist with special events efforts.
Administrative Support (20%)
Assist the Director of Communications & Culture with administrative tasks related to new employee onboarding, internal communications, and other projects, as needed.
Liaise with our technology support team to resolve tech-related issues, as needed.
Coordinate team events and meetings, including our annual holiday party.
Assist with additional administrative tasks around the office, as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- A creative thinker with at least 1-2 years of experience in communications/social media
- A tech-savvy problem solver capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A hard worker who has great ideas and even better follow through
- A collaborator who enjoys connecting with others to generate content
- A fast learner looking to build skills while making a difference
- Communications degree a plus, but not required
- Full time, non-exempt position
- Flexible schedule, to be discussed with manager
- Hybrid schedule, with opportunity for some remote work
- Starting Pay Range: $18-20/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arvada, CO 80002: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Arvada, CO 80002
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities