132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Project Manager - Patient Accounts
Project Manager - Patient Accounts
Full Job Description
Pay Range: $85,100.00-$136,200.00 Company Overview:
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
These are criteria that come to mind as we launch recruitment for a Project Manager in our Patient Accounts team. You will be responsible for program and project management, facilitating project teams and meetings, maintaining plans and timelines, regular status updates, and other deliverables. One of the primary responsibilities of this role in Patient Accounts will be to directly oversee the day to day operations and functions of third party vendors utilized in Patient Accounts.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
- Eager to tackle new challenges and develop action plans for new initiatives
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Work collaboratively with various teams to define project goals, timelines, and specifications
- Act as the primary liaison for outsourced AR vendor partnerships
- Ensure consistency of specific projects in line with overall vision, budget and goals
- Obtain, organize, analyze and communicate data vital for fulfilling project needs
- Designs, communicates, and implements an operational plan to supervise progress and performance against project plans and budget
- Lead meetings, set agenda, and ensure meeting goals are accomplished
- Experience in Revenue Cycle processes
- 5+ years leading teams across multiple projects to deliver results in a healthcare setting
- Proven experience collaborating with diverse teams and navigating organizational and interpersonal transformation
Please click to learn more about MSK’s compensation philosophy.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities