132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
FLSA DUTIES STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Administration
JOB OBJECTIVE: The Human Resources Coordinator plays a vital role in the completion of HR activities as well as helps ensure compliance across the agency with federal, state and local laws. The coordinator will provide assistance with and facilitate the human resource processes at all business locations. Additionally, this position with serve as the agency
PQI Coordinator and help with tasks in the Administration department that may benefit the entire agency.
The essential job duties include but are not limited to:
- Issue offer letters and prepare materials for new hire orientation.
- Update the Finance Department on human resource moves and employee payroll changes.
- Issue administrative resources to regional locations.
- Help plan, prepare and execute meetings and agenda items.
- Prepare and assign monthly training topics for staff and directors.
- Assist the Directors of Finance and Facilities in organization and administrative tasks.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist with new hire and annual benefit enrollment.
- Assist the Director of Finance with, and be knowledgeable of, the preparation of the full payroll cycle including: preparation of the payroll file for submission to Paycom, managing employee changes and adjustments for each pay period, posting payroll journal entries, preparing and transmitting monthly pension and other payments, and reconciling benefit election and charges with the related billings.
- Assist in the process and execution of the Performance Quality Improvement
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Strong flexible interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with employees and managers at all levels in the organization.
- Understanding of the mission, operation, strategic goals and services of
- Ability to lead others to engage in service or volunteerism.
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage projects and tasks.
- Computer literate in a variety of programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to treat all clients, volunteer, guests and other employees in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Understands and supports agency objectives.
- Assist with other Catholic Charities programs and events as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize, oversee, and direct multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to function autonomously and be proactive.
- Good time organizational and management skills.
This is sedentary work that requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Occasional lifting (up to 20 pounds of computer equipment or paper supplies).
- May be required to travel by car or plane to business events or other company locations. Travel may require prolonged sitting or standing.
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
- Normal office environment.
- May be subjected to fast-paced decision making, crisis situations.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign job duties as required. This job description is not to be construed as a guaranteed contract of employment for a definite period of time.
I have read this job description and understand the duties included in it.
Employee Signature Date
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities