132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Pregnancy Services Specialist
Full Job Description
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is seeking a full-time Pregnancy Services Specialist for the Dunklin & Pemiscot Counties in Kennett, MO.
Position Summary: The Pregnancy Services Specialist focuses on educating clients on resources that enable them to make important decisions about parenting and other options to ensure permanency for their children. This role networks in the community in order to market our Pregnancy Services program, as well as learn of other resources to assist our clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Case Management resulting in MBCHCFM being recognized as a major provider of services in the assigned location due to respectful, compassionate services provided to clients experiencing an untimely pregnancy
- Community resources knowledge resulting in ability to assist clients to connect to their community
- Community Networking/Marketing
- Completion of reports resulting in timely and appropriate services to client and family
- On-call for client emergencies
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits package.
MBCH Children & Family Ministries is a faith-based Christian organization, and as such, our practice is to seek candidates who share our faith, values, and ministry focus.
- Social Work Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- At least 2 years’ related social services experience
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule to attend to client emergencies, including some nights and/or weekends as necessary
- On-call availability to provide assistance to emergencies
- General computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet, etc.)
- People skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, administrative skills
About MBCH Children and Family Ministries
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is a nonprofit faith-based subsidiary of Missouri Baptist Children's Home privileged to serve children, youth, adults, and families. We are a leading child services agency and children's advocate offering our services to anyone regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability or income, with service locations in Bridgeton, Joplin, Kansas City, Mt. Vernon, Peculiar, Springfield and Southeast Missouri.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38,448.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities