132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Impact Data Coordinator
Impact Data Coordinator
Full Job Description
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to removing the financial barriers standing between cancer patients and their treatment — such as loss of income, increased out-of-pocket expenses, and socioeconomic factors. When faced with these financial barriers, families have to make impossible decisions like choosing between paying for treatment or basic essentials like housing, food, and transportation. No family should have to choose between their health and their home — and we won’t stop until that’s the reality.
The Impact Data Coordinator is an opportunity to contribute to the growth and continual improvement of Family Reach programming while improving understanding of our impact on families living with cancer. The Coordinator supports efforts to collect, analyze, summarize, and share data related to program evaluation, impact assessment, and external research.
The Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative and project-based duties, including but not limited to developing and maintaining reporting tools, process documentation and improvement, creating data visualizations, monitoring data quality and trends, and preparing data for internal and external use.
The individual in this role will report to and work closely with the Senior Impact Data Analyst to meet organizational reporting requirements and help lead a data-driven culture. The Coordinator should enjoy working independently, while also having opportunities to collaborate cross-departmentally and with other members of the Impact Department.
The ideal candidate is data savvy and process-oriented with high attention to detail. This individual should be able to balance an analytical mindset with audience awareness and the ability to share data in a meaningful way.
Program monitoring and reporting
- Lead standard program reporting, develop and maintain related training guides, and actively seek ways to improve upon existing reporting processes
- Maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards for Family Reach programming and strategic initiatives to ensure team access to accurate, real-time data
- Identify opportunities to improve data collection and quality, and collaborate with other departments to implement solutions (e.g., data entry protocols, Salesforce updates, data collection tools)
Data summarization and use
- Summarize and visualize programmatic data for a variety of organizational needs, including internal and external meetings, donor proposals and reports, and marketing materials
- Empower Family Reach staff to consistently and accurately use programmatic data and external research
- Contribute to a data-driven culture by representing the Impact team in cross-department initiatives
- Support with survey projects, including conducting literature reviews, updating survey tools, and monitoring survey responses for data quality and emerging trends
- Support with implementing evaluation plans for strategic initiatives and translating findings into actionable insights to improve program performance
- Assist with other Impact Department activities as needed
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant professional work experience
- Experience applying evaluation, research methods, or statistics in a non-profit or business setting
- High data literacy and experience with quantitative data, experience with qualitative data a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Salesforce, Looker, Qualtrics, or similar technologies preferred
- Process-oriented with excellent attention to detail, including the ability to review data for accuracy and consistency
- Strong communicator who can effectively share complex ideas with a non-technical audience
- Ability to develop positive, trusting relationships within a flexible and remote work setting
- Passion for Family Reach’s mission
FAMILY REACH VALUES:
Family Reach is inclusive of all racial, ethnic, and cultural minorities; LGBTQIA+ individuals, individuals with disabilities, individuals that are neurodivergent, and individuals from all educational backgrounds. We encourage multiple perspectives and experiences, support a multicultural environment, and are dedicated to building our leadership and staff to reflect these values and the diverse communities we serve.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities