132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Quality Risk Manager
Quality Risk Manager
Full Job Description
The position leads, advises and monitors accreditation cycles and processes, quality improvement initiatives, risk management and workplace health & safety, process and system development and protocols and guidelines.
- Lead, manage and review organization wide processes for quality improvement, risk management and workplace safety.
- Develop, modify, and lead the development and implementation of organization wide policies to meet the varying requirements of program areas.
- Lead client/patient safety and clinical practice improvements across the service.
- Manage and lead the development and evaluation of quality indicators.
- Manage, lead PHMC-DELCO accreditation requirements including planning, preparation, integration, and implementation.
- Provide expertise in training, supervision, and support to staff in the development of knowledge and skills in quality improvement activities.
- Coordinate and provide advice on the review of critical and adverse incidents and/or Root Cause Analysis and ensure progress on the implementation of recommendations arising from such reviews.
- Establish and foster relationships with staff to ensure quality is embedded within clinical practice and all organizational programs and activities.
- Take a leadership role in risk management assisting with the development, enhancement and implementation of appropriate risk management policies, procedures, and systems.
- Promote understanding of risk management, including delivery of risk management training, as appropriate.
- Facilitate the development of action plans for systemic breakdowns in operational processes.
- Manage the implementation of annual organizational audits, creation of corrective action plans, and oversight of resolution to success.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patients, families, and facility staff.
- Adheres to department/hospital policies.
- All other duties as required.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of mental health, mental illness, and mental health services.
- Demonstrates leadership skills including excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality services and deliverables for internal and external customers. Promotes continuous process improvement techniques to modify procedures.
- Computer skills and knowledge of applicable software programs.
- Ability to promote the philosophy of continuous quality improvement and customer advocacy.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage deadlines effectively.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration or Bachelor’s degree and 4-7 years of experience working in the healthcare field.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare clinical fundamentals, patient safety standards, and performance improvement standards.
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality improvement and human resource procedures and regulations are required.
- PHMC requires that all employees are fully COVID-19 vaccinated by the first day of employment. We will offer the Covid-19 vaccination at no cost, via our Health Centers.
- Commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA 19102: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities