132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Full Job Description
Vista Hill is all about serving people. As a dynamic community-based organization, we develop and maintain a diverse array of quality services and programs throughout San Diego County. Our programs range from brief early intervention and preventive work with youth experiencing challenges, to treatment with school age kids, to long-term special education and training for individuals with developmental disabilities. We can be found assisting families in very difficult situations in many of our communities large and small, rural and suburban. You will see our caring staff working with challenging populations that most other agencies shy away from in areas that are conveniently located to the people we serve.
At Vista Hill we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. Vista Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bridges Regional Recovery Center provides comprehensive outpatient treatment for adults with substance use disorders. The structured treatment services provide the individual with counseling and support components that include case management services, individualized treatment and recovery plans, weekly group meetings, education, and aftercare follow-up services.
The Administrative Assistant performs high-level clerical functions to support the Program Manager, program staff, clients and involved agencies. Ensures records are assembled and maintained securely. Schedules appointments, coordinates reports and orders. Ensures data entry is timely & accurate to meet program needs.
- Provides day-to-day clerical assistance to the Program manager & department. This includes accurate data entry, filing, ordering supplies, mail, making copies, faxes/scans, etc.
- Assists with audit preparation and contract requirements.
- Communicates program information to staff, clients and caregivers.
- Maintains safe and secure physical environment for clients and employees.
- Maintains records of staff training & certifications.
- Respond to inquires as able or directs to proper respondent.
- Maintains office filing system.
- Create/sends out reports and communications as needed.
- Coordinates solving problems between program and third parties as necessary.
- Coordinates Program meetings.
- Tracks program outcomes.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Employee must have computer knowledge and experience with office equipment.
- Proficient in typing is required.
- Some programs may require bilingual abilities.
- Medical billing experience helpful.
- Must pass background check, drug test, TB test and COVID vaccine requirements.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am.
$17 per hour.
This is a starting rate and may be adjusted up based on education and experience.
Current Vista Hill employees in these job titles for 2023 are paid $17.00 - $22.00 per hour.
Employees working over 30 hours a week receive employer-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, employer-paid pension and clinical supervision (if applicable). Some programs qualify for student loan forgiveness programs.
Employees who work less than 30 hours a week do not qualify for healthcare benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities