132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Executive Director of Institutional Research
Full Job Description
We are seeking an Executive Director of Institutional Research who will report to the Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness. This person will be responsible for managing and implementing institutional research and reporting activities.
This is an exempt, administrative full-time position.
Example of Duties:
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance, analysis, and reporting of all statistical information useful to the College.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the College's planning, assessment, and effectiveness program.
- Prepare written reports for internal and external constituencies, including accrediting, state, and federal agencies.
- Analyze and interpret date to produce reports, fact sheets, graphic presentations, and summaries.
- Develop and implement methods for communicating information to members of the College community.
- Devise and administer surveys, questionnaires, and other forms of information retrieval to support the assessment activities of the College.
- Supervise the daily operation of the Office of Institutional Research.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A Master's degree is required; Doctorate preferred
- At least five years of experience in higher education research required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
- Excellent computer and technical skills are required
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities