Assistant Director of Clinical Services, Residential Treatment Program
Full Job Description
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Assistant Director of Clinical Services to join our amazing team at our residential substance abuse recovery program / SUD facility serving Adults and Adolescents at our Woodridge Interventions campus located in Woodridge, Illinois.
The Assistant Director of Clinical Services has full operational oversight of all functions within the facility. Operational oversight includes regulatory, clinical, medical, and environment of care. Energetic, passionate applicants with an attention to detail and great team building skills are encouraged to apply immediately.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career that lets you improve lives and creates better futures with people in our community, consider applying for the Assistant Director of Clinical Services position with Woodridge Interventions!
To Apply; text CD to 773-839-3936
Salary Range: $78,000 - $90,000
2221 64th St
Woodridge, IL 60517
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy an all-encompassing benefits package with options for you and your family including:
- Health & Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan & 403(b) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) * Paid Holidays * Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
Jobs at Abraxas | Start a rewarding career in the field of youth services today!
Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you proficient in Substance Use Disorders or Mental Health? If so, please keep reading!
This position serves as an important member of the Management Team. This position is responsible for managing the clinical, medical and administrative operations of a residential facility to ensure clients receive the highest level of services in a safe and secure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral or social science field and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in residential and non-residential facility of which three (3) years must be in a supervisory or managerial level; OR
- Master’s degree in a behavioral or social science field and three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in a residential and non-residential program of which one (1) year experience must be in a supervisory or managerial level.
- Must have current IL-issued credential as Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) through IAODAPCA or IL-issued licensure as LSW/LPC/LCSW/LCPC.
At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
Valid registered vehicle insurance.
Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Who We Are:
Abraxas Youth & Family Services is a nonprofit human services provider dedicated to Building Better Futures for youth, adults, and families. Our diversified array of services includes alternative education, outpatient counseling, in-home services, detention, residential treatment and re-entry/transition services.
Since 1973, Abraxas employees have positively impacted the lives of those we serve and the communities in which they live. Every day, thousands of youth, adults, and families benefit from our programs and services.
Why Work for Abraxas:
- At Abraxas, we celebrate the richness of our diverse employees and the communities we serve. We are actively committed to building a culture of awareness and belonging, as we strive to ensure we are a welcoming, inclusive, and culturally competent organization.
- As we work to make a difference in people’s lives, we are dedicated to respect, equity, and the engagement of those we serve and our employees.
- As a Trauma-Informed Care Organization, we firmly believe in recovery and that our clients can lead fulfilling and meaningful lives, and we consider it an honor and a privilege to assist them in their journey.
- Whether you’re looking to begin a rewarding career or you’re a seasoned professional wanting a new challenge, we have a place for you and opportunities for development at all levels.
- Our staff is at the core of everything we do. We believe in rewarding you with competitive pay and benefits, flexibility, and career advantages that make a difference in your life.
- If you want to have a positive impact in the lives of others, come join us!
We are Hiring and We Want You on Our Team!
Abraxas Youth & Family Services, an affiliate of Apis Services Inc.,offers a rewarding career for those passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you.
Apis Services, Inc. provides administrative services to a variety of businesses and non-profit agencies so they can focus on their individual goals and missions. Apis serves 30+ affiliates throughout the USA including - Pennsylvania, Delaware, Colorado, New Jersey, and North Carolina.
Interested in joining our outstanding team? If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodridge, IL 60517: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Substance Program Management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*