132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Part-Time Grants Coordinator
Full Job Description
This is a part-time, temporary, remote position. The expected start date is June 5, 2023, and the expected end date is September 30, 2023, with approximately 20 hours of weekly work expected.
As the Grants Coordinator, you play an important role in supporting the GO Foundation's grants management and fundraising activities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Submitting applications for public grants: Review state-specific requirements and, with support from the GO Operations team, draft and submit grant applications for Title funding and other public grants
- Donation management: Update and manage fundraising database; ensure that all entries are up-to-date and generate tax acknowledgement letters for all new donations
- Compliance: Respond to all grant compliance-related requests; proactively identify and resolve or elevate compliance issues
- Prospect research: Support Director of Philanthropy and Special Projects with prospect research for private grants
- Other: Complete other duties as assigned
The Grants Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Philanthropy and Special Projects.
Compensation & Benefits
- An invoice showing the hours worked will be required for payment. Once received, payment will be made within 5-7 business days via bill.com
- No additional benefits will be provided
- Available at least 20 hours a week from June 2023 through September 2023; strong preference for working regular business hours
- Strong written communication skills
- A strong eye for detail and impeccable time, project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and deadline sensitive environment
- Flexibility, grace under pressure, and ability to make strong rational decisions
- Access to a computer, mobile phone, and reliable internet connection
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities