132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Program Coordinator – Oregon
Full Job Description
Comagine Health is recruiting for a Program Coordinator. At Comagine Health, we work to improve health and create a better health care system so that people and communities will flourish. Our care management services result in better clinical outcomes, higher patient satisfaction, and increased cost savings. Our approach is customized for each client using evidence-based criteria and medicine, data analysis, and deep clinical and technical proficiency.
We’re proud to have been selected by the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to provide statewide eligibility determination, service coordination, medical appropriateness reviews, and transition planning for individuals diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI). In partnership with OHA, Comagine Health is committed to ensuring that individuals with SPMI receive the right care in the right setting based their specific needs. We welcome you to join us in our mission to improve population health and eliminate health disparities for vulnerable populations.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in, we encourage you to read on and apply!
Who is the Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a non-profit consulting firm that seeks to improve health and to increase the effectiveness and quality of health care. As a recognized Quality Improvement OrgaOpenization (QIO), we support providers, plans, purchasers, and consumers, and offer services to state and federal agencies and others to help them better manage health care under the existing system and to assess, plan for and implement broader system transformation. We collaborate with academic, government, and nonprofit partners on initiatives funded by NIH, CDC, AHRQ, BJA, SAMHSA, and others. In short, we are changing healthcare at a fundamental level.
What you’ll be doing for us:
You would provide a variety of non-clinical programmatic and customer service support that includes:
- Coordinates initiatives, tracks and monitors progress, and sets timelines for delegated assignments.
- Coordinates, organizes, and maintains effective filing system and performs complex data entry and data management.
- Ensures all records and business sensitive information are developed, distributed, handled, retrieved, and archived
- Develops and maintains documents, reports, templates, etc.
- Schedules appointment with recipients along with their support team and clinical staff.
- Monitors services under the direction of clinical staff and calls providers and recipients to ensure services are being delivered in accordance with the Person-Centered Service Plans (PCSP), notifying case managers of any discrepancies or gaps in service.
- Assists with appeals process as needed.
- Receives and processes requests for service from any source (via phone, fax, SFTP or mail and coordinates with team.
- Performs data entry into systems (both external and internal) for requests, services provided, authorizations, etc.
- Data entry documentation of requests for case management services (limited to nonclinical data or structured clinical data.).
- Receipt of referrals from any source.
- MMIS, Avatar, and EDMS data entry.
- Scheduling of face-to-face assessments and additional follow-up for QMHPs.
- Supports Physicians/Physician Assistants providing UM for OSH.
- Checking general eligibility status.
- Information and referral support.
- Strong MS Office Suite proficiency and familiarity with database software programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple simultaneous tasks in a team environment.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Acts with customers in mind.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- 4+ years of progressive, relevant administrative support.
- Associates Degree in a related field (equivalent combination of education and/or work experience may be substituted).
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in a related field.
- Behavioral health clinical setting experience.
Candidates must reside in Oregon to be considered.
Salary Range: $47,000 - $58,000
The salary range posted reflects the range that Comagine is willing to pay for this position. Salary is determined by many factors, including but not limited to geographic location of where the employee will perform their job duties in addition to their knowledge, skills, education, and relevant work experience.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Additionally, employment with Comagine Health qualifies if you apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program!
Comagine Health’s mission is to work together with our partners to improve health and create a better health care system so that people and communities will flourish. As part of our mission and values, we recognize the importance of having our employees vaccinated against COVID-19- both as a protection for our larger community and to keep our employees and their families safe.
As a federal contractor, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Comagine Health requires its employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment at Comagine Health.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you will be required to provide proof of your completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to the first day of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status may result in your offer of employment being rescinded or your start being delayed.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to request an exemption upon acceptance of the offer of employment. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an exemption is not approved, then your offer of employment may be rescinded.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*
Philanthropy Jobs in Popular Cities