Private Duty Caregiver Part-time Two Days a Week
Full Job Description
Life Foundation Home Care is a Texas based privately owned and operated agency that provides caregiving and personal assistance services to its clients. During this time of pandemic, we continue to provide care to the most vulnerable members of our community. We are a growing company and looking for team members who are passionate and enthusiastic about helping others. We are currently looking for a caregiver for a client in Houston. Shifts are two days a week in the mornings, client is flexible on the days. Shifts are for 5 hours each. Great position for someone looking to add some hours during daytime to their existing schedule.
2. Light Housekeeping
3. Medication Reminders
4. Meal Prep
5. Personal Care
Important: Make sure to type 'Care in Houston' in the cover letter to be considered for this position.
Benefits of Working For Life Foundation Home Care
- You will join a team of caregivers who are compassionate and caring
- Life Foundation Home Care is in business for over six years and have clients all over Texas, we match you with a client in your area
- We pay in the top 20% of the market
- You get to provide one on one care to clients and not have to worry about dividing your attention among different patients
- You will be directly employed by Life Foundation Home Care
- We provide and pay for on going training to keep you upto date with industry trends
- We do direct deposit into your account, that means you receive your paycheck on time without any delays
- Caregiver recognition program to recognize and reward you for providing good quality care
- Bonus programs
- Whether you are looking to add a few hours or looking to work full time, we welcome and encourage everyone. We will work with you and match you with a client that matches your preferred work schedule
- You get paid overtime for anything over 40 hours per week
You need to be ok to commute to the client site. If you are looking to expand your income and have a passion to help others, we encourage you to apply. Great opportunity for someone looking to add a few hours of work every week.
Prior caregiving experience required. You are required to clear the background check.
To know more about Life Foundation Home Care, please visit our website https://www.lifefoundationhomecare.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77044: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Describe your caregiving experience, including kind of patients you worked with and type of care you provided
- When was the last time you worked as a caregiver?
- What kind of a position are you looking for? (Part-time, Full-time, Weekdays, Weekends, PRN, Overnight etc). Specify all the apply
- Caregiving: 3 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*