Senior Director of Development
Full Job Description
Trinity Habitat for Humanity is non-profit business in Fort Worth, TX. We are professional, innovative, engaging and our goal is to partner with people in our community to help them build or improve a place they can call home. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. With donor support, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability, and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and for their families..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Lively atmosphere
- On-the-job training
Our organization is looking for a Development Director to join our team and lead our fundraising efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive fundraising strategy, managing relationships with donors, and overseeing the development team. The ideal candidate will have experience in fundraising, relationship management, and strategic planning. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about our mission and is eager to help us reach our goals.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies to meet the organization's goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential donors.
- Manage and track donor data.
- Identify new sources of funding and potential partners.
- Organize and coordinate fundraising events.
- Work with the Board of Directors to ensure that fundraising goals are met.
- Develop marketing materials for fundraising campaigns.
1. Oversee all aspects of Development Department which includes but is not limited to:
i. Designated and undesignated funds (excluding Gov funds)
ii. Direct mail
iii. Fundraising campaigns or events
iv. Social Media
v. Newsletter publication
vi. Web site maintenance
vii. Volunteer coordination and Site Sign In (including Liability Waivers)
viii. Donor cultivation
ix. Planned giving
x. Grants and grant compliance (non-government)
xi. Agency donor and volunteer database
Oversee all aspects of the agencies Public Relations.
Frequent speaking engagements
Work closely with fellow SLT members to ensure the smooth flow of business for the agency.
Ensure agency has excellent grant compliance (SHOP, CHDO, etc…) for the areas in which the Development Dept has responsibility.
Ensure that Marketing personnel fulfill their duties with the ReStore Team.
And other duties as assigned by the COO.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $91,592.00 - $105,464.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Worth, TX 76116: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fundraising: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*