Nurse Supervisor - RN - Registered Nurse: WEEKENDS - Any Shift!
Full Job Description
Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor
Are you looking for a workplace that rewards your effort, provides the physical and emotional support you need, management staff that care, with consistent scheduling and excellent benefits?
Come join us at Mt. Carmel Care Center! We are a Faith-Based, Non-Profit, boutique-sized Long-Term Care facility (69 beds), nestled in the heart of the Berkshires. Twice voted "Best of the Berkshires," we are sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm since 2013 and maintain a mission-based environment for our staff and residents.
Mount Carmel Care Center is looking for a motivated and caring Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor - WEEKENDS.
** All Shifts available **
** up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus **
** $33.50 to $43 per hour based on experience and shift differentials **
** Only Faith-Based Skilled Nursing Facility in the region **
Mount Carmel Care Center can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Next-Day Pay Option
- Student Loan Forgiveness Guidance
- Employee Assistance Program with Discount marketplace
- Mission-oriented resident care and work environment
Nurse Supervisor - RN - Registered Nurse Job Summary:
- Perform thorough assessments of residents.
- Manage staff on each unit, ensure proper resources are provided and coordinate staffing assignments.
- Provide hands on nursing care as necessary.
- Ensure incidents are investigated, documented, reviewed and reported correctly.
- Provide support to the facility by working on-call when needed.
- Oversee new admissions during when Nursing Managers are not available.
- Ensure communication with providers, resident families and administration.
Nurse Supervisor - RN - Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Current MA RN License
- 1 years’ experience in nursing supervision or nursing management in a Long-Term Care.
Please consider joining our team working where The Difference is Love℠!
Providing quality care since 2013, Mount Carmel Care Center, Inc. is a member of the Carmelite System and sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm. A Faith-Based facility, Mount Carmel Care Center provides Long-Term and Short-Term care services in an environment committed to the Legacy of our Foundress, Mother M. Angeline Teresa, seeking to witness the healing ministry of Christ to all those entrusted to us. Our mission is central to all we do.
Mount Carmel Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
- 1 year(s): 1 years’ experience in nursing supervision or nursing management in a Long-Term Care.
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Infection Control
- Wound Care
- Customer Service
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*