132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Certified in 2022 as “A Great Place to Work,” Eskaton is a nonprofit senior services provider that has proudly served older adults for over 50 years. With dozens of communities throughout Northern California, Eskaton is a great place to join and build a solid career with. In addition to competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, Eskaton employees have the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and in the lives they touch.
At Eskaton, being inclusive is one of our core values. This means that we celebrate diversity and equity for all who live and work with us, building a culture of belonging and community across the aging spectrum.
Our Benefits include but are not limited to...
- Wellness programs upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Plan, including dental and vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off programs
- Voluntary benefits & supplemental insurance available
- Same-day pay option available
- Free meals at communities
This position is eligible for Eskaton's health benefits package the first of the month following 60 days of employment and Paid Time Off benefits program after 90 days of employment.
The starting salary for this position ranges from $91,500 to $123,500 annually. Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered.
This position helps to fulfill the mission of Eskaton by managing an assisted living building of 47 attractive and reasonably priced assisted living units with additional shared common space. The Executive Director reports directly to the Vice President of Residential Services.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies and procedures incorporating federal and state regulations and Eskaton policies to assure that resident care is of the highest quality.
- Develops, implements, and monitors budget and staffing systems which will ensure effective and efficient use of financial and human resources.
- Analyzes current nursing concerns, develops and implements new programs which meet the needs of the residents. Maintains programs in line with Eskaton's long range goals and objectives.
- Maintains contact with physicians as necessary according to residents' needs, community policies, and governmental regulations.
- Ensures excellent resident, family and employee satisfaction.
- Ensures the continuance of Eskaton's excellent reputation throughout the local community by providing quality resident care and maintaining positive interactions with the local community through public relations and marketing.
- Develops and meets annual goals and objectives for the community considering future growth and changing environmental, market, and other trends.
- Ensures implementation of all Eskaton and community policies and procedures.
- Ensures the financial viability of the community by meeting operational targets.
- Provides the highest achievable quality and service at a competitive price.
High school diploma or equivalent. A four-year college degree is preferred. Must possess a current RCFE certificate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Experience as a manager of a large department, community or apartment complex and enjoying working with older persons and the disabled is a requirement. Clerical, budgetary, communication, and supervisory skills are a must.
Requires effective verbal and literary communication skills to interact with all levels of management, other employees, and outside contacts; requires effective managerial and inter-personal skills; requires excellent fiscal and budgetary skills and the ability to plan, organize, and implement work and be flexible enough to shift priorities quickly and work under pressure with constantly changing demands.
The final candidate must successfully pass Eskaton's post offer, pre-employment testing which includes a criminal background check, drug test, COVID test, TB screen test and health screen.
Eskaton is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*