Program Assistant IV
Program Assistant IV
Full Job Description
At Fred Hutch, we believe that the innovation, collaboration, and rigor that result from diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission of eliminating cancer and related diseases. We seek employees who bring different and innovative ways of seeing the world and solving problems. Fred Hutch is in pursuit of becoming an antiracist organization. We are committed to ensuring that all candidates hired share our commitment to diversity, antiracism, and inclusion.
The CTMS Program Office is a bi-institutional office housed within the Fred Hutch Research Administration department. The CTMS team oversees the implementation and operational support services for OnCore Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS). OnCore is the enterprise software system used to manage clinical research trials at University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
The Training Program Coordinator will assist the CTMS Training team with the management of training resources, communications, and training sessions. This role requires exceptional attention to detail and organization skills, as well as a high level of reliability and flexibility with changing priorities.
- Track version updates to reference documents and other training resources
- Edit and format reference documents, webinar presentations, eLearning storyboards, and other training resources
- Edit images for use in training resources; format the design, color, and layout to maximize visual appeal
- Manage documents and videos in a resource website; check and update hyperlinks as needed
- Draft and disseminate communications to end users; send out webinar and other meeting invites
- Provide technical support during Zoom webinars and online learning sessions
- Assist with WordPress website updates
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- A minimum of four years of experience in Clinical Research or Healthcare
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Publisher, Sharepoint, Teams, Zoom and WordPress
- Experience in document design, eLearning, communications
- Excellent attention to detail in communications and work products
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multitask to achieve deadlines
In addition to job duties at Fred Hutch, this position also requires access to Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, which requires COVID-19 vaccination without exceptions.
Accordingly, as a condition of employment for this Fred Hutch position, newly hired employees must provide proof of vaccination before their first day of employment.
A statement describing your commitment and contributions toward greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism in your career or that will be made through your work at Fred Hutch is requested of all finalists.
Our Commitment to Diversity: We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) Employer. We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability (physical or mental), marital or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at email@example.com or by calling 206-667-4700.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*