132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter
Are you passionate about discovering new ways to help empower people and make a difference in their lives?
If you’ve got what it takes to support us in our mission to provide help and create hope through innovative, collaborative, and diverse programs within the community, then we’ve got the right opportunity for you.
About Catholic Charities West Michigan
Catholic Charities West Michigan (CCWM) is a community-based agency providing programs in Western Michigan and offering a variety of services in family preservation, behavioral health, child welfare, and community outreach.
- CCWM is committed to ensuring a diverse workforce and a work environment whereby all staff are treated with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- CCWM encourages persons of diverse backgrounds and faiths to apply for employment.
Some of the perks working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter:
- Hybrid remote working after initial training
- Supportive and Team Orientated Work Climate
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Total rewards package
- Employee Assistance Program
A typical day in the life as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter:
- Source applicants through online and network resources
- Ensure an equal opportunity diverse hiring strategy is maintained
- Coordinate with hiring supervisors to identify staffing needs
- Conduct pre-employment inquires, phone screens and candidate interviews to recommend a selection of applicants
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
What are we looking for?
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to implement and maintain ATS
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to make appropriate assessments and recommendations relating to candidate selection
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to multi-task, organize and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of staffing principles, laws and procedures
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for sourcing, identifying, screening, and recommending individuals for various roles in the Agency. Collaborates with hiring supervisors to identify staffing strategy needs and determine selection criteria. Researching, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies are primary responsibilities to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the Agency. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will establish trust and partnerships with the supervisors, identify potential “fit” through effective interviewing and testing, and ensure a positive new hire experience.
A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Human Resources or Recruiting experience is required.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Predictive Index certification is highly preferred, however not required.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
In the spirit of our Catholic tradition, we lead our diverse communities with hope and compassion by offering innovative, collaborative programs. Through our team of highly trained employees, dedicated volunteers and generous community, we deliver the highest quality social services.
Following in the footsteps of Christ, we are the leaders in empowering people to achieve their God given potential by providing help and creating hope.
- Service to All People
- Sanctity of All Life
CCWM is an equal opportunity employer, subject to all federal and state laws as applicable to a religious Agency
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Human Resources or Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- State of MI Driver's License with zero work restrictions (Required)
- Predictive Index Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhilanthropyJobs.*